SPUG: Meeting CANCELLED -- 19 April 2005

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Apr 18 17:41:50 PDT 2005

I don't recall if this has ever happened before. I am canceling the
regular SPUG meeting for tomorrow, 19 April 2005.

I've been taken down by a sudden illness, from which I am slowly
recovering, and our Director of Facilities Coordination and Solicitor of
Wickedly Cool Speakers, C.J., has been called away on out-of-town business
in Santa Clara (ahem). My profuse apologies to the folks who have offered
to present tomorrow night for waiting to the last day to let you know.

I'll try to come up with a way to make it up to everyone (I think Jay has
the right idea; a few pitchers of Flat Tire).

Note to other do-it-yourself home remodelers: consider wearing an
appropriate filter mask when demolishing a 45 year-old basement staircase
that might have lots of icky dust and crud in it. Who knows what's living
and growing in my lungs right now, but it consumes the larger share of the
air I breathe.

I plan to see you Tuesday, 17 May 2005.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.