SPUG: Slick Kwiki for Debian

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jun 21 18:08:45 CDT 2004

As if Kwiki wasn't easy enough to get running, now folks running Debian
are only an "apt-get install" away from spreading the Kwiki code. I have
prepared UN-official Debian packages for the testing (sarge) distribution
for the following Ingy modules:

  libkwiki-perl
  libio-all-perl
  libspiffy-perl
  libspoon-perl
  libspork-perl

You can get these using apt-get by adding the following to your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

  deb       http://perlocity.org/debian     sarge   contrib
  deb-src   http://perlocity.org/debian     sarge   contrib

My Debian repository maintenance skills are questionable, so just hollar
if'n it don't work. If you need these built for stable (woody)
distribution, flattery will get you what you need.

* Yes, I know that some iles are not included in libkwiki-perl because I
simply used dh-make-perl to start the packages. I need to go find my old
libcgi-kwiki-perl debian/rules file which has the hint I need to get the
extra scripts included.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.