SPUG: Meeting REMINDER -- Autrijus Tang - 20 July 2004

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Jul 20 13:33:33 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004, Tim Maher wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 09:29:39AM -0700, Bill Campbell wrote:
>>
>> Is anybody going to the meeting from the East Side who wants to
>> meet at the M.I. park and ride to carpool over?
>>
>> Bill
>
>Be forewarned; Bill is a former race-car driver, and likes to tip his
>Subaru onto two wheels on the turns! 8-}  And there's no telling which
>two wheels those will be!  The spare tire has been known to come into
>play at times ...

That explains why the Highway Robbers, aka police, haven't seen fit to take
any of my money in over a decade.  Besides it's no fun racing against
amateurs :-).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``The fact is that the Constitution was indended to protect us from
the government, and we cannot expect the government to enforce it
willingly'' -- Dave E. Hoffmann, Reason Magazine March 2002