SPUG: Meeting REMINDER -- Autrijus Tang - 20 July 2004

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Jul 20 12:53:14 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 09:29:39AM -0700, Bill Campbell wrote:

> Is anybody going to the meeting from the East Side who wants to
> meet at the M.I. park and ride to carpool over?
>
> Bill

Be forewarned; Bill is a former race-car driver, and likes to tip his
Subaru onto two wheels on the turns! 8-}  And there's no telling which
two wheels those will be!  The spare tire has been known to come into
play at times ...

| Tim Maher, Ph.D.                    tim(AT)TeachMePerl.com |
| SPUG Leader Emeritus               spug(AT)TeachMePerl.com |
| Seattle Perl Users Group        http://www.SeattlePerl.com |
| SPUG Wiki Site               http://Spugwiki.Perlocity.org |
| Perl Certification Site      http://Perlcert.Perlocity.org |