SPUG: (Job offered) Software Technical Program Managers
JayeLill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:21:40 CST 2004
If you are interested in this, or know someone who is, please send
resume and I will pass it on (forwards OK, no recruiters)
Be sure job title is in subject line.
JLill at careerdev.info
Pay Rates are Competitive per position.
Looking for Sr. Level Candidates - 5+ years experience (with more than 1
year at a Company)
Candidates who have built Products that have been sold (multiple
revisions of Products).
Technical Program Managers -
* Managing Technical Projects according to Methodology and Program
* Manage Triple Constraints (time, cost, and quality)
* Project risk analysis, assessment, planning, and interfacing
with all levels of Management.
* Full LifeCycle development and successfully released a large
scale software application for end user use.
* Must be able to accurately scope a project, give technical and
non-technical status to Management.
* Skills: Professional Management Professional (PMP) or PMI
* 3 years Experience in Product development and software
engineering environments (RUP or Development Methodology)
For more resources on promoting your services and skills:
see - <http://www.careerdev.info> www.careerdev.info
subscribe - (send blank email to) careerdev-subscribe at smartgroups.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spug-list