SPUG: (job offered) .NET Software Engineer - Client Side
JayeLill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:21:40 CST 2004
If you are interested in this, or know someone who is, please send
resume and I will pass it on (forwards OK, no recruiters)
Be sure job title is in subject line.
JLill at careerdev.info
Pay Rates are Competitive per position.
Looking for Sr. Level Candidates - 5+ years experience (with more than 1
year at a Company)
Candidates who have built Products that have been sold (multiple
revisions of Products).
.NET Software Engineer - Client Side
Software Engineer Developer Sr. will primarily be responsible for
developing key .net client controls.
* Qualified candidates must have previous experience building
client side controls in Java or C++ for a . medium to large-scale,
"mission critical" production system.
* Candidate must have extensive technical knowledge in all phases
of software development.
* Candidates must understand and adhere to development best
practices such as, SEIs CMM level 3, RUP or DFSS.
* Must have excellent written and verbal and communication skills.
* N-Tier system knowledge, Software Configuration Management,
Requirements Gathering and, Defect and Change Tracking Tools
* Unified Modeling Language (UML), Model Driven Architecture (MDA)
. Delegates and Collection Classes
For more resources on promoting your services and skills:
see - <http://www.careerdev.info> www.careerdev.info
subscribe - (send blank email to) careerdev-subscribe at smartgroups.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spug-list