SPUG: (job offered) Server Side Java Developer
JayeLill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:21:40 CST 2004
If you are interested in this, or know someone who is, please send
resume and I will pass it on (forwards OK, no recruiters)
Be sure job title is in subject line.
JLill at careerdev.info
Pay Rates are Competitive per position.
Looking for Sr. Level Candidates - 5+ years experience (with more than 1
year at a Company)
Candidates who have built Products that have been sold (multiple
revisions of Products).
Server Side Java Developer -
* This Software Engineer Developer Sr. will primarily be
responsible for developing key infrastructure components.
* Qualified candidates must have previous experience building
medium to large-scale, "mission critical" production systems that
directly support essential business or technical functions.
* Candidate must have extensive technical knowledge in all phases
of software development (requirements gathering/writing, code reviews,
test plans and unit tests).
* Candidates must understand and adhere to development best
practices such as, SEIs CMM level 3, RUP or DFSS.
* Must have excellent written and verbal and communication skills.
* Software Configuration Management, Requirements Gathering and,
Defect and Change Tracking Tools
* Unified Modeling Language (UML), Model Driven Architecture (MDA)
. 5+ years full life-cycle development experience with Java.
For more resources on promoting your services and skills:
see - <http://www.careerdev.info> www.careerdev.info
subscribe - (send blank email to) careerdev-subscribe at smartgroups.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spug-list