SPUG: (job offered) Java SDET - White Box Engineer
JayeLill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:21:40 CST 2004
If you are interested in this, or know someone who is, please send
resume and I will pass it on (forwards OK, no recruiters)
Be sure job title is in subject line.
JLill at careerdev.info
Pay Rates are Competitive per position.
Looking for Sr. Level Candidates - 5+ years experience (with more than 1
year at a Company)
Candidates who have built Products that have been sold (multiple
revisions of Products).
Java SDET - White Box Engineer - Software Development Engineer /Test
Lead (SDET) primarily will be responsible for writing white-box tests
for server side components.
* This position requires 2-5 as a SDET.
* Must have experience with Java, C# and .NET.
* Qualified candidates must have previous experience writing test
harness for enterprise software.
* Background in developing custom tools, harnesses and automation
framework is a must Candidate must have extensive technical knowledge in
all phases of software development.
* Must have excellent written and verbal and communication skills
and Specific Skills/knowledge required:
* Writing test suites from engineering product requirement
documents, Develop automated tests based on written test cases, Design
and implement automated test cases with QA test tools,
* Must have experience with testing and regression testing
tracking with configuration management tool.
* Required Skills:
. Test Tools,
. 2- 5 years full life-cycle development experience
For more resources on promoting your services and skills:
see - <http://www.careerdev.info> www.careerdev.info
subscribe - (send blank email to) careerdev-subscribe at smartgroups.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spug-list