SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- Double Header - 17 August 2004

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Thu Aug 12 00:48:37 CDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004, Brian Ingerson wrote:
>On 11/08/04 21:34 -0700, Andrew Sweger wrote:
>>
>>              August Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting
>>              ==============================================
>>
>>        Title: Number Puzzler made possible by Object Oriented Perl
>>      Speaker: Tom Coleman
>>
>>           and...
>>
>>        Title: Zope / Plone
>>      Speaker: Bill Campbell
>
>Just wondering... is there any Perl tie-in to Zope/Plone which are most
>decidedly Python?

I plan to talk about the differences and the learning curve I've been
climbing as I learn python.  I've been using perl since perl-3.x.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

A Galileo could no more be elected president of the United States than
he could be elected Pope of Rome.  Both high posts are reserved for men
favored by God with an extraordinary genius for swathing the bitter
facts of life in bandages of self-illusion.
                -- H. L. Mencken