SPUG: MS PDC conference overview

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Sun Nov 23 04:55:09 CST 2003

With a first line like this, I couldn't resist.. :-)

   "If you were unable to attend Microsoft's PDC, you're in luck."

Actually, it's too easy (and not productive) to MS bash, so I wanted
to balance my reputation by passing on what I heard recently at the
C++ user's group. This WSA event is a collection of the best talks
from a multi-track conference, all distilled into 1 day. A great value
if you're into MS, as many Perl folks are.

    http://www.wsa.org/events/event.asp?EventID=346

    12/16/03
    7:30am to 5:00pm

    If you were unable to attend Microsoft's October PDC (Professional
    Developers Conference), you're in luck. With the help of some great
    WSA supporters, the best speakers from the PDC will give an encore
    performance here in Seattle. Attend this full-day session and learn
    about the latest technologies and tools in Microsoft's Longhorn,
    Whidbey and Yukon initiatives.

Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net