SPUG: group debugging [was: MOSS link on SPUG Wiki]

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Sun Nov 16 17:53:18 CST 2003

"Michael R. Wolf" <MichaelRWolf at att.net> writes:

>> Anyone know why the MOSS link is commented out on the Wiki?
>
> Never mind.  I know.
>
> Only the graphic was commented out, and I already knew about that.
> They were taking up too much space.

Actually, it was *not* when I posted the question, but then it *was*
when I looked back.

Funny triangle.

I saw that it was missing, so I posted the question asking why the
text was gone.

In the mean time, Tim found his previous editing mistake and
re-enabled the text (but not the graphic).

Soon thereafter, Andy let me know that nothing was broken.

I began to doubt my observation and debugging skills. Time, cause,
effect, action, and reaction were non-linear for me. It's working now.
I didn't change anyghing. It wasn't working earlier. Nothing changed.
(Actually, it did, but *I* didn't do it.)

Multi-threaded debugging anyone?

:-)

--
Michael R. Wolf