SPUG:It's Feb 1, do you know where your OSCON proposal is?

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Wed Feb 5 18:21:18 CST 2003

Hope some of you will make it. Our usual webpage didn't quite make it
when I took over. We just started moving the DNS today. In the meantime,
use this webpage to find out everything you want to know about the next

PS Give me some fair warning if you'd like to talk. A who/what/why will
   make my job easier. Thanks.