SPUG:It's Feb 1, do you know where your OSCON proposal is?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Wed Feb 5 19:21:29 CST 2003

Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net> writes:

> Hope some of you will make it. Our usual webpage didn't quite make it
> when I took over. We just started moving the DNS today. In the meantime,
> use this webpage to find out everything you want to know about the next
> meeting:
>
>   http://sonofhans.net/pdxpm/

Lightning talks scheduled so far:

Allison Randal - On her upcoming book, "Perl 6 Essentials"
Annett Sullivan - Perl and Water Quality (with GD animations!)
Brian Ingerson - TBA
Jeff Zucker - "Everything is database. Nothing is database"
Josh Heumann - Perljxta, an implementation of Sun's JXTA P2P protocols
Joshua Keroes - TBA
...and a possible showing of Seattle Perl Mongers?

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRunningWolf at att.net