SPUG: Seattle Extreme Programming Meeting Today: System Metaphor

Asim Jalis asimjalis at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 15:46:59 CST 2002

Just a reminder about the meeting today. We are
meeting at 6.30 pm to have a FISHBOWL discussion
about the SYSTEM METAPHOR Extreme Programming
practice. We'll meet at Lante as always.

DIRECTIONS

http://www.seattlexp.com?SeattleXpMeetings

SYSTEM METAPHOR WAR STORIES

We will talk about successful applications of
inventing and using the system metaphor. I have
two examples from my team where we have come up
with system metaphors that helped us name classes
and methods. Bring your experiences, both negative
and positive.

SYSTEM METAPHOR WORKSHOP

If you don't have a system metaphor for your
current project the group can help you come up
with one. You can explain your system to the group
and we'll see if we can come up with a metaphor
for you.

http://sports.yahoo.com/

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org