SPUG: CPAN & passive ftp?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Apr 25 14:24:58 CDT 2002

Cool. You can also (using the same facility) set a per-user
preference. From Net::Config,

       The configuration data is held globally in a file in the
       perl installation tree, but a user may override any of
       these values by providing their own. This can be done by
       having a ".libnetrc" file in their home directory. This
       file should return a reference to a HASH containing the
       keys described below.  For example

           # .libnetrc
           {
               nntp_hosts => [ "my_prefered_host" ],
               ph_hosts   => [ "my_ph_server" ],
           }

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org