SPUG: Re: want to call Perl functions from VB

Bob Hiltner bobhilt at qwest.net
Mon Jun 18 00:18:16 CDT 2001

check out the shellexecute api.  This is a synchronous call, and getting the
results back is not as easy as you'd think.  In fact, you might end up
having to sort of go through an interemediate file.  I don't think you're
going to get a memory structure back from the external program.  Anyway,
you'll find better info at http://msdn.microsoft.com -- search for
shellexecute or other likely keywords.