SPUG: [OT] How to get project list in CVS?

Andrew Chen achen at cobaltgroup.com
Fri Jul 28 13:22:58 CDT 2000

Hi all,

This is pretty off-topic, but it fits into something I'm doing with Perl
:) so bear with me.

How do I get a list of projects in CVS? After skimming through some CVS
documentation, I looked at VCS::CVS hoping that it would have an easy to
use interface for this operation, but there isn't. I asked around the
office about getting a list of projects from CVS, but no one seemed to
know.

The repository is on a different machine, and I'd rather not hack it by
doing something too weird, but I guess if that's the only way...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Andrew Chen
Intern, Architecture
achen at cobaltgroup.com