SPUG: -E ESPUG launch in 43.5 hours!
ryan at erwin.org
Mon Jan 24 17:07:54 CST 2000
Greetings and apologies from your neighborhood ESPUG Emperor-
Over the last week or so my webserver got hosed, as a result,
my mail has been getting bounced and I spent most waking minutes
getting everything back together.
More Importantly, the temporary home of the espug on the web is:
At the espug website, you can find detailed directions and a map!
Our fist espug meeting will be @ 7:00pm at Lucent in Redmond.
Our meeting topic is GD, the defacto standard for on the fly
graphics in perl presented by none other than your espug emperor.
6464 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
The route to Lucent is:
* Take 520 East to Redmond-Fall City Road (last exit before the end of
the 520 freeway)
* Go Right on Redmond-Fall City Road (east)
* Straight through 2 lights, then left on 185th Ave (halfway up hill)
* Go one short block to the top of the hill and the Lucent Technologies
logo will be plainly visible on the main entrance of the Building (to
* If you get to the fire station, you have gone too far
* Just walk to the front door and someone will be there to let you in
from 6:45 to 7:15. If you will be arriving late, please mail me
rerwin at ricochet.net so I can make arrangements to let you in.
* We will meet in the Columbia Room
Thanks, and we hope to see you there!
-Ryan Erwin [rerwin at ricochet.net]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
POST TO: spug-list at pm.org PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org
Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Home Page: http://www.halcyon.com/spug/
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: Replace ACTION below by subscribe or unsubscribe
Email to majordomo at pm.org: ACTION spug-list your_address
More information about the spug-list