SPUG: -E ESPUG launch in 43.5 hours!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Jan 25 02:34:20 CST 2000

SPUG-sters,

I've created links from the main SPUG page to the interim E-SPUG
page, for the convenience of our list readers.  Also,  please note
that the inaugural meeting of E-SPUG, which Ryan identifies below
by an "hourly offset", will take place this Wednesday, 1/26, at 7pm.

Those of you who have been lurking on this list waiting for an easier
drive to a SPUG meeting, this is your call to action!  Be there to
help get this new group off to a good start!

Also, those who have presented topics at SPUG meetings in the past,
who find the E-SPUG location convenient, please consider presenting one
of your previous topics again at a future E-SPUG meeting !  This means
less preparation time for you, with a "re-broadcast" to a fresh audience,
and the benefits of your previous speaking experience to help get
E-SPUG off the ground.

Ryan is E-SPUG Emperor, and he's reachable at ryan at erwin.org.

Go E-SPUG ! !  Way to go, Ryan!
Shorter way to drive, all (E-)?SPUG-sters!
Thanks, David P. !

-Tim

P.S.  There's no law saying that one cannot attend both SPUG and E-SPUG
meetings, or alternate between them, or choose by topic or fluctuating
proximity to location, etc.  Not yet, anyway! 8-}
		(but Congress is still in session. . .)

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |