SPUG: Social Ecology: Web App. Position

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Apr 23 14:33:36 CDT 2000

We're offering both stock options AND social change.

I work for a company developing ASP services for nonprofit
organizations. I'm looking for a talented web application scripter to
join our team. Feel free to check out the company and its current
offerings at our web site:

    http://www.socialecology.com

Send email ASAP to mailto:jobs at socialecology.com if you are
interested! Give us some idea of your experience and past projects.

Details as requested by the SPUG page:

  - rapid web application development experience
  - a desire to deploy applications to nonprofits
  - a proven ability to pick up new tools

  - short contract based trial followed by permanent (W-2) employment
  - modest salaries (we work with nonprofits), excellent stock options
& benefits
  - located in Seattle (Capitol Hill) with supplemental telecommuting

Thanks!

-- Michael Gilbert

Social Ecology: Getting Technology Out of Your Way

     <http://www.socialecology.com>

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Tim Maher, PhD  Consultix &              (206) 781-UNIX/8649           |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org
 SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: Replace "action" below by subscribe or unsubscribe
           Email to majordomo at pm.org: "action" spug-list your_address