SPUG: Editor for perl on Win98

Richard Anderson Richard.Anderson at seaslug.org
Wed Apr 12 11:07:35 CDT 2000

Another alternative worth looking at is the vi editor that comes with UWin,
ATT Research's Unix for Windows product.  UWin is a complete Unix
environment that runs on all Win32 OS's and gives you grep, awk, sed and all
those other utilities that I can't live without.

UWin is "free for educational and research purposes" and is available at
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/

Richard.Anderson at seaslug.org
www.zipcon.net/~starfire/home (personal)
www.raycosoft.com (corporate)