[Southampton-pm] Trains to LPW

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:03:27 PST 2014

I am planning to take the very same journey as James.

06:33 Swanwick -> 06:39 Fareham
06:53 Fareham   -> 08:27 London Waterloo
08:42 Waterloo   -> 08:49 Goodge street

and for return I will take later journey, as I am planning to join London
Perl Mongers in the social meeting for a drink:
20:41 Goodge street     -> 20:50 London Waterloo
21:05 London Waterloo -> 22:21 Havant
22:26 Havant               -> 22:48 Swanwick

Though, I am still waiting for Anton on this..