[Southampton-pm] Trains to LPW

James Raspass jraspass at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 06:38:30 PST 2014

Hey guys, which trains are people planning on taking on Saturday to LPW then?

There seems to be some engineering work between Basingstoke &
Winchester which is leading to bus only between those hops making the
Soton' to Waterloo journey 2+ hours :-S

Therefore I think I might go from Fareham, since that goes east via
Havant, Guildford, Woking, etc.

The best train from Fareham seems to be:

Depart              6:53am
Arrive Waterloo 8.27am
Tube time         0.15
Walk time        0.08
At venue at       8.50am

I'm curious to know what other people coming from this direction plan
to use, it would be useful to have someone who can work the tubes, I
don't do them that often :-S

James