[singapore-pm] No meetup this week (unless you _really_ want to ...)

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Mon Sep 28 09:57:07 PDT 2009

Hey everybody,

I'm going to be crazy-busy this week applying for grad school (!), so
I don't have time to try to organize anything resembling a good
meetup. I'll decide by this weekend whether we'll just postpone it by
a week for this month, or if we'll skip October's meetup entirely and
see each other again in November.

Of course, if anybody else wants to make it happen, please go
ahead :). I'm too busy to organize anything, but not too busy for tea
with geeks.

cheers,
Gaurav