[singapore-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] International Perl resources

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Mon Sep 21 02:58:08 PDT 2009

Hey everybody,

Sorry for a lack of Perl mongering - Software Freedom Day Singapore
was last weekend, and taking up all my time. I hope to improve the
website and have a better regimen going for our monthly meetups this
week.

Meanwhile, here's a message asking for Perl resources on the internet.
What resources do you use frequently?

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
> Date: September 21, 2009 5:54:44 PM SST
> Hi,
>
> Maybe it is just me, who does not speak your language but I have no
> idea
> what Perl related resource are there in Turkish, Greek, Arabic or
> almost
> any other language.
>
> I think it would be important that perl.org or learn.perl.org or
> both make it
> easy for people who are less than comfortable in English to find
> resource
> in your language.
>
> So as a first step I setup a page on the TPF wiki to collect this
> information:
>
> http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?international_perl_resources
>
> Please update that page with a link to the "Perl Portal" in your
> language or
> if you have several important resources than add links to all of them.
>
> If you are too lazy to update the wiki, you can also send the link
> and the
> title in your language to me and I'll update the wiki.
>
> regards
> --
> Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
> http://szabgab.com/blog.html