[singapore-pm] Singapore Perl Mongers meetup this month?

Mayukh Datta Roy mayukhdattaroy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:32:08 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Patrick Haller <singapore-pm at haller.ws>wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 01:04:45AM +0800, Gaurav Vaidya wrote:
> > Hey everybody,
> >
> > Would you be interested in a Singapore.pm meetup sometime in the next
> > two weeks? I figure we could just meet up somewhere central for food,
> > say Hi to one another and see if there's any interest for regular
> > meetups or other Singapore.pm-ish events. We could also piggyback onto
> > any other events which are happening around this time: I've already met
> > some of you at the post-SLMG dinners! Picking an arbitrary date, I'd
> > suggest Saturday, August 1st - this gives me plenty of time to spread the
> > news on other mailing lists, but isn't too far in the future.
> >
> > Let me know what you think.
>
> I'm in. I'll spread the word to the other perl hackers at work.
>

> Patrick

Hi
   Count me in as well.

Just a short introduction:
  I am a technology analyst at (erstwhile) Merrill Lynch. We are mainly
C#/.NET Microsoft shop.
  I started experimenting with Perl and discovered to my pleasant surprise
how much fun Perl programming is.
  Slowly but surely i have been pushing both Perl and better Perl
programming practices in my organization.

--
Cheers

Mayukh
http://sites.google.com/site/mayukhdattaroy/