[SP-pm] Is the "Perl Best Practices Reference Guide" under Open-Source License? [Was: Perl - Boas Praticas]

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos em yahoo.co.uk
Quinta Dezembro 20 01:19:00 PST 2007

----- Begin Translation -----
Lucas Mateus wrote:
> I believe that many should know (this), I found this PDF in the NET
> and decided to share it.
----- End   Translation -----

Johan,

The Sao Paulo Perl Mongers (as any other Perl Mongers group worldwide)
doesn't supports piracy and illegal copying of published material.

Despite that, a "nice guy" from the Sao Paulo Perl Mongers list sent a
PDF of the cheat-sheet "Perl Best Practices Reference Guide" to the
list, and I wonder if it can be distributed like this - there is no
mention of an open-source license anywhere in the PDF.

As you're cited as the author of the "cheat-sheet", I beg you to please
confirm me that this PDF can be legally distributed like this.

Thanks for your time.
See you at the next Amsterdam Perl Mongers meeting. ;)
Cheers!
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}