[sf-perl] Let a thousand flowers bloom

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 3 14:51:10 PDT 2008

>>>>> "Duane" == Duane Obrien <duane.obrien at gmail.com> writes:

Duane> Alternately, The Randal Schwartz Condition is now accepting bookings
Duane> for birthdays, weddings, religious ceremonies of any kind, or occasions
Duane> where your consulting company throws a big party at some conference.
Duane> Email me off-list for details on how to get advance copies of our demo
Duane> "I'm The Real Tim Toady"

I'm already thinking of words to the "tune" of "I'm the real Slim Shady".

Damn you. :)