[sf-perl] Let a thousand flowers bloom

Duane Obrien duane.obrien at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:48:43 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Randal L. Schwartz
<merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

>  Duane> I almost feel honor bound now to start a noise band called The Randal
>  Duane> Schwartz Condition.  I could shout his rants into a microphone while
>  Duane> the rest of the band flogged a newbie live on stage.
>
>  ROFL!
>
>  Now I'll be obliged to perform such an act at my next karaoke appearance
>  in the bay.  Ouch!

That's something I don't think most of us can miss.  Do keep us posted.

Alternately, The Randal Schwartz Condition is now accepting bookings
for birthdays, weddings, religious ceremonies of any kind, or
occasions where your consulting company throws a big party at some
conference.  Email me off-list for details on how to get advance
copies of our demo "I'm The Real Tim Toady"