[sf-perl] passing array and hash references

Richard Karpinski dick at cfcl.com
Thu Sep 28 17:38:25 PDT 2006

It would suffice to have a compiler do that for you, would it not?

I have a transformational attribute grammar compiler which could do
that in a page of code or less. It was a major project of the Tiny
Basic guy, Tom Pittman, author of  "The  Art of Compiler Design",
after he got his Ph.D. in CS at Santa Cruz. Want it?

Dick