[sf-perl] Little Star is on, 6:30 Tuesday

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Wed Sep 27 17:14:34 PDT 2006

Report back from last night:  the Little Star trip was a success.  The
deep- dish pizza is excellent:  similar to Zachary's, but a little more
cheese-gooey, a little less dense, and with a lighter, crumblier crust
made of cornbread.  The thin pizza was also very good.  They had a
few good beers on tap, plus a per-glass wine list we didn't try.
My only complaint was that the place was too loud.

My not-so-secret agenda for this meeting was to find out if Zachary's
was worth ordering for future meetings.  It seems the verdict is yes.
They don't deliver, so someone will have to pick them up, but that
looks doable. :)

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut