[sf-perl] Little Star is on, 6:30 Tuesday

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Mon Sep 25 07:58:42 PDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 06:58:47PM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:

> [...]

> How about a 6:30 meeting?  If that's too early for anyone, sing out
> (let's say before Saturday).  I'll post again when the time is firm.

All right, there have been no objections, so we'll meet at 6:30.
I've updated the web page (http://sf.pm.org/weblog).

I'll be outside by 6:15 to meet people (wearing my blue Perl Monks
T-shirt).  Please try to arrive at 6:30 or before.  If you arrive
late, we'll try to make room for you, but Little Star has a policy of
giving you a table only big enough for the people who are actually
present.

Thanks, and see you there!

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut