[sf-perl] Little Star and Perl, one week from today

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Thu Sep 21 18:58:47 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 05:30:09PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Quinn,
>
> > Sweet! Little Star is right around the corner from my house.  IMHO, the
> > pizza is just as good as Zachary's, and they have some tasty salads too.
> > MUNI lines 5, 24, and 31 are all nearby.
>
> Little Star!  I am *so* there.   First round of beer is on me!  (assuming
> 12 drinkers or less)
>
> Better make a reservation though.  They're small and get full.

Unfortunately, they don't take reservations.  However, they said
showing up before 7:00 should greatly increase our chances of getting
a table.

How about a 6:30 meeting?  If that's too early for anyone, sing out
(let's say before Saturday).  I'll post again when the time is firm.

Thanks,

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut