[San-Diego-pm] Meeting, Tuesday, July 11

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 10 12:36:42 PDT 2017

Perl Mongers,

Somebody has stepped forward and offered a location for our next meeting!

> DrJays.com
> 7930 Arjons Drive, Suite D
> San Diego, CA 92126
>
> The offices aren't clearly marked, but it is on the northwest corner of
> the building and I will post some sort of Perl sign on the door so people
> know they are at the right place.

So, on this Tuesday, July 11th, bring your questions, ideas, thoughts and
any presentations you have, and I'll bring a presentation on what's new
with Perl 5.26.  We'll start about 7 PM, and go until we've exhausted the
discussion.

Please let me know that you intend on coming, and I'll look forward to
seeing everybody there!

Bob