[San-Diego-pm] Meeting, Tuesday, July 11

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jul 6 16:43:57 PDT 2017

Hello Perl Mongers,

This Tuesday, July 11th, is our quarterly meeting.  We currently do not
have a meeting location, and will return to the food court on Scranton Road
by Mira Mesa Blvd unless somebody can step up and suggest a location.
Provided we can find a location with presentation facilities, I plan to
talk about the new features of Perl 5.26, and a few other folks had
indicated that they may have a presentation as well.

Please contact me if you are aware of any locations that might work for our
group, and stay tuned for announcements about those details.

Bob