[San-Diego-pm] help

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Wed May 11 13:19:20 PDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:58:37PM -0700, Joel Fentin wrote:
> On 5/11/2011 11:08 AM, Chris Grau wrote:
> >Your paths appear correct, according to the @INC listed in the error.
> >The only oddity is the file itself appearing in @INC, but I assume
> >it's because you were trying everything, including adding the file to
> >the list.
>
> Yup!
>
> >What's the file type of your jpegsize.al file (output of 'file jpegsize.al')?
>
> The file seems to have perl code:
> sub jpegsize
> {
>
> There is one for gifs; one for pngs; etc.

I've gone back and actually looked at the *.al files.  I confused them
for *.so files.  They're simply the autosplit functions.

In that case, one of two things is wrong.  Either your @INC is
incorrect, or you're missing one or more files.  Please send the small
test script you're using and the complete recursive file listing of your
directory (I hope it's not too large, you can prune off other CGI
scripts or anything that isn't Image/Size).