[San-Diego-pm] help

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Wed May 11 12:58:37 PDT 2011

On 5/11/2011 11:08 AM, Chris Grau wrote:
> Your paths appear correct, according to the @INC listed in the error.
> The only oddity is the file itself appearing in @INC, but I assume
> it's because you were trying everything, including adding the file to
> the list.

Yup!

> What's the file type of your jpegsize.al file (output of 'file jpegsize.al')?

The file seems to have perl code:
sub jpegsize
{

There is one for gifs; one for pngs; etc.

> What's the system type of the host (output of 'uname -a')?

I simply don't understand the question. If you are asking if it's
a variation of unix or a microsoft server, it's unix. shared hosting.

--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863
Biz Website:      http://fentin.com