[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tonight and Damian Conway

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Mar 18 14:54:14 PDT 2010

Perl Mongers,

Just a reminder, we're having our normal monthly meeting tonight at 7
PM at the Anonymizer.com offices near Mira Mesa Blvd and I-805.  Bring
your thoughts, questions, ideas, and what-not and we'll discuss them.
We're also going to be treated to a small education of XS by Chris.
We also plan to talk about Damian's upcoming visit, so take a look at
the list of his seminars (http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/) and
we'll discuss what sounds most interesting.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!