[San-Diego-pm] Meeting This Week and More

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Mar 16 13:37:02 PDT 2010

Hello Perl Mongers,

We have our normal monthly meeting this week, on Thursday, March 18th
at 7 PM at the Anonymizer offices near Mira Mesa Blvd and I-805.  In
addition to our normal topics, we'll discuss:

 * Chris has promised a presentation on the subject he has been
dealing with a lot, XS.  It should be a good intro to an aspect of
Perl not often seen, heard, or talked about much.

 * Damian Conway is coming.  The date (either Wednesday, April 7 or
Thursday, April 8), time, and location are still to be determined.  If
you have preferences of dates or topics
(http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/), please let us know or come along
and discuss.

As always, please drop me a line (if you can) to let me know that
you're coming.  I look forward to seeing you all soon.