[San-Diego-pm] Next month's meeting...

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jan 28 11:38:22 PST 2009

Hello Fellow Mongers,

We're looking for a new location for future meetings.  This past month we
experimented with a new location, which had some benefits (free WiFi, plenty
of meeting space) and some drawbacks (hard to converse from one end of the
table to the other).  So we're looking for some ideas.  Our requirements
aren't to difficult: plenty of easy to acquire sitting space (if we need to
reserve in advance, that's OK), access to some digital network (whether that's
WiFi or cell, we can handle that), and everything else we can probably work
around.  So if you know of a business that wouldn't mind us hanging out for an
evening (we won't be there to late), or your work is flexible enough to let us
borrow a conference room, please let me know.

To help you think about some possibilities, some peopele suggested such
locations as hotels, hotel bars, restaurants, cafes, apartments, and homes.
Please let me know whatever you can think of.

Thanks folks, and I look forward to seeing you all for the February meeting.