[San-Diego-pm] Meeting tonight! New Location!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jan 15 15:23:28 PST 2009

Hello Perl Mongers,

Just your normal reminder about the meeting tonight.  We are NOT meeting at
the old location.  We are meeting at a NEW location.  Get yourself down to

    Scranton Food Court at Mira Mesa and I-805 (Free WiFi)
    9430 Scranton Road
    San Diego, CA 92121

around 7 PM tonight for the normal discussion about life, liberty, the
pursuit of happiness, and Perl.  Bring all your questions and we'll talk
about them too.

If you need any help, please let me know.  Otherwise I look forward to seeing
you all there.