[San-Diego-pm] Meeting tonight!

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Mon May 14 13:30:08 PDT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 11:10:11AM -0700, Bob Kleemann wrote:
> Tonight is our monthly meeting folks.  So come on by the Panera Bread
> on Mira Mesa Blvd by I-15 around 7PM and we'll talk about life,
> liberty, and the pursuit of Perl.  Or we'll talk about something else.
> OK, maybe I don't know what we'll talk about, but I know it will be
> interesting.

I have something to talk about tonight.  I will be attending OSCON again
this year, but have not decided which tutorials or sessions to attend.
If the group wants to provide input into what is interesting, I may be
swayed to attend those sessions and report back on what I learn.

Tutorials:
    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/58/tutorials.html

Sessions:
    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/58/sessions.html