[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Monday, May 8

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:51:18 PDT 2006

Maybe Smith could do a RSVP-type of system, so we know who's
planning to attend monthly meetings?
:)

Since a couple of weeks I have conflict in my agenda on some Monday evenings,
a juggling class and the PM meeting, which I both like to attend. I
still plan to
go to PM meetings, but probably at a lower frequency.

emile