[San-Diego-pm] FWD: [IP] more on Hard time? Not for cyber criminals

C. Abney cabney at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 18 17:55:03 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 15:05, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> C> I tell that story to anyone that betrays he or she is thinking of
> C> applying for a job at Intel.
>
> But it's not Intel!  See <http://www.lightlink.com/fors/> for details.

Not Intel??? Whoah.  I know the law in Oregon is truly bad.  That's
clear.  And the Oregonian and the judge are beyond merely stupid.  They
MUST be corrupt.  But how can you hold Intel blameless... aren't they
the prosecution?

> C> I'll bet I'm not alone.
>
> In that sentiment, no.  But please, the problem is about bad laws,
> not about Intel in particular.

I don't see how Intel is not a place to avoid.

Yours,

Charles
--
Charles Abney