Updating HTML docs?

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jul 11 16:59:52 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 12:56:24PM -0700, Russ Schnapp wrote:

> I am virtually certain that this question will result in my
> embarrassment, but what the heck...
>
> ActiveState Perl, on the Windows platforms, comes with a very nice
> HTML-ified version of the POD documentation embedded in the library they
> distribute with it.
>
> Using ppm and cpan, I've since added more goodies to the /perl/site/lib.
>  Is there some way to invoke, e.g.,  Pod::Html's pod2html() to
> automatically rebuild the HTML documentation, including *everything* now
> in /perl/site/lib?
>
> I see that /perl/bin/pod2html.bat seems to have batch-ified an
> invocation of pod2html, but it doesn't seem to provide the requisite
> default arguments.
>
> Any suggestions?

I'd love to be able to answer your question directly, but I don't have
much experience with ActiveState Perl.  My first suggestion would be to
ask the local Perl Mongers list.  If that doesn't work out for you, I'd
try searching ActiveState's website for a FAQ or something else along
those lines.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org