Local Company looking for some Perl help

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jul 8 16:22:19 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
I'm forwarding this on from someone who is looking
for a Perl programmer to help him debug some issues.
If you are interested, please contact him.

----- Forwarded message from User Support <Insurance at ntlife.com> -----

From: User Support <Insurance at ntlife.com>
To: 'Bob Kleemann' <rkleeman at energoncube.net>
Subject: RE: Perl Mongers

Bob:

I am up in north county / oceanside.  Right now I need the CGI error on
this wwwboard troubleshot:

http://www.100insurers.com/amica3.htm

http://www.100insurers.com/allstate3.htm

I have a dedicated server with about 90 websites, so we are always doing
something.  I prefer to start small with someone new. You can have them
call me at 619-709-4595 or 760-967-9259.

Sincerely,

C Casey

User Support Team

Annuity & Insurance Gateway