Post positions or not?

Mike at Home mevasquez at home.com
Thu Mar 8 13:06:23 CST 2001

~sdpm~
I also have a linux server using cox.  If you need room I can install
DBD::MySql.  I use this machine mainly as a firewall.  Most of my testing is
done on another machine.

I might be needing this posting feature.  It looks as though Akamai has
decided to do away with the Signal Acquisition Department.  I might be
looking for work shortly.  I want to get more involved with Linux and Perl.

Mike

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org