Post positions or not?

GlennH glennh at lucidmatrix.com
Thu Mar 8 12:56:02 CST 2001

~sdpm~

If no one else can bring up a data base I can do it on my home server. Its a
COX connection, so its not guaranteed, and I do a lot of testing/developing
on the server, so its even less guaranteed :-) But a posting page with a
DBD::MySQL connection probably wouldn't take me long to get up and running.

I haven't been to one of the meetings yet, but plan on being there this
month.

Let me know.. I would like to see the job postings continue. I might need
one someday :-)

Glenn H.

http://www.lucidmatrix.com