SDPM Meeting Tonight

Garrett Casey canetguy at home.com
Wed Dec 20 14:06:24 CST 2000

~sdpm~
This is a reminder notice that our monthly meeting will be held tonight.  It will be a general discussion.  Our friends at the head PM.org office shipped some Perl Journals on the 14th of DEC.  I have not received them yet.  Maybe this afternoon?

At the meeting, it will be announced that Bobby Kleemann will be taking over the responsibilities of leader of our group.  Bobby has been a member of the San Diego Perl Mongers since the very first meeting and I know he will do a kick a** job!  I feel I can no longer do the job justice... Also, I may move to NY :)

So stop by to meet (if you have not already) Bobby.  Hopefully I will have the Perl Journals.  I will also have some O'Reilly catalogs (which as a monger, you get 20% of their list prices).

See you tonight!

-Garrett Casey

P.S. The location is the 8380 Miramar Mall 92121, General Meeting Room (as usual).  Detailed directions are on our web page http://SanDiego.pm.org.

~sdpm~