Perl Conference 5

Todd Rockhold todd.rockhold at ontogen.com
Fri Dec 15 19:55:08 CST 2000

~sdpm~
I'd like to see us present something,  but sparse recent meeting attendance
and little recent traffic on the
email list lead me to suspect that it might be more realistic to try to
arrange a gathering.

I would not be able to do this on my own, but one idea (not very sexy but
perhaps useful to some people)
is a presentation on what works OK on *nix but not on Win32.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org